An update to WordPress for PlayBook is now available on the BlackBerry App World. We’re pleased to introduce version 2.1, which adds some totally radical stuff!
- Comment editing: tap the new ‘Edit’ button when viewing a comment and you will be taken to a new screen where you can edit the comment information including the name, email, URL, comment text, and status.
- Post Autosave: to better protect your content, the app will now autosave posts you are editing every 60 seconds.
- New Scaled Image Setting: you can now set the width of linked images. Tap ‘Settings’ and then tap the ‘Upload and link to scaled image’ checkbox.
- Small improvements to the UI, most notably the delete post button has been moved to a less prominent spot to prevent accidental taps.
- Reliability improvements.
- Updated translations.
- New app icon.
- New WordPress.com Reader: There’s an all-new reader in the app that makes it easier than ever to follow your favorite blogs on WordPress.com. We’ve added a bunch of great new features including simplified navigation between posts and the ability to comment on articles you like.
Getting WordPress for PlayBook
Make sure you’re running BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 or higher, then simply click here to download the app and get started.
Huge thanks to the fine folks who have worked on this release: dolittledk, aerych, isaackeyet, mrroundhill, daniloercoli, and you?
Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay up to date with the latest happenings around WordPress for PlayBook and WordPress for BlackBerry.
How do you like WordPress for PlayBook? Let us know in the comments section below, or tweet us @WPBlackBerry.
Leave a Reply